Monday

Why Working at Home is Better than A Day Job Telecommute Jobs

For the past 5 years or so, I have been stuck to this 4 cornered room of mine, chained and hungry. Just kidding, hey I have the best job in the world! I am not joking because for the last five years I have been paying my bills, buying the clothes that I want and purchase the latest gadgets that I crave for. How is this possible?
Well I am a work at home creature.

For sure you have already heard of working at home setup. This is actually a taboo in the past because no one will ever believe that working at home can sustain you a living. To tell you the truth it can. I am not going to say that those assumptions in the past are incorrect. It is because the internet has just recently opened up new avenues for us to earn money online. So what types of work at home jobs can we get?
Well I am proud to say that I am a writer for a large British company. I am staying here in my humble house in the Philippines and my employers, whom I have never met before or even seen a picture of them is based in London. What I do is I manage their 10 accounts online. I write for these websites. Fortunately, I never missed receiving pay from them. How much do I earn online? That is a secret. So you have to realize why working at home is better than a day job. If you have any questions or if you want to ask for some tips, send me a message. Ayt?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy reading this article? Leave a comment now :)