Friday

Online Job Salary Transfer Using PayPal - PayPal Philippines Online Jobs Telecommute Jobs

I have been working at home for the last 4 years. My employer is from the UK and I live in the Philippines to work online. Now, how do I get my salary from online work? Well, the company that I trust the most is PayPal.
Many online jobs choose PayPal as the channel to send salary online. This way, the employees will receive the money securely.

So how do I withdraw PayPal in the Philippines? You can enroll your paypal account to BDO, Unionbank or BPI. I have tried all of these but my favorite is UnionBank. BDO charges P200 pesos for every salary transfer from my online work. BPI fees for paypal withdrawal is at P150. Guess what? Unionbank charges 0 for Paypal withdrawal to the Philippines. So the next time you will get an online work, make sure that the company uses Paypal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy reading this article? Leave a comment now :)